Welcome to Wasatch!
Things we need from you in order to register your student at Wasatch:
- Original Birth Certificate -- we cannot accept the little laminated cards
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency in Wasatch boundaries or District School Choice Approval letter
- Completed immunization information. Please see the attached immunization letter for more detailed information. Click HERE
- Name and information of previous school
- Information for two people (not the child's parents) who can be used as emergency contacts when the parents cannot be reached (name and phone number). Please pick people who live locally in case they need to come pick them up if they are sick.
Click HERE to find out if you live in Wasatch boundaries. If you do not live in our Wasatch boundaries but still want to attend Wasatch you need to go to the Provo City School District office (280 West 940 North, Provo) and fill out a "School Choice Application." There is a fee and you may or may not be accepted depending on current class sizes and circumstances. You may call the District Office for more information 801-374-4800. You may not register at Wasatch until you receive a letter of approval from the District Office.
3 Step Process for Registration
Step 1 is to fill out a pre-registration form online at grades.provo.edu and click on New Student Registration.
Step 2 upon receipt of an email from Wasatch fill out the registration forms online.
Step 3 provide the following documents to Wasatch.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s immunization records – including dates of all shots, or exception certificate
- Proof of address (example: utility bill, current mortgage payment or rental agreement)
Children may register but cannot attend school until immunizations are up to date and a copy of the record has been turned into the office. Please see the attached immunization letter for more detailed information. click here
For registration to be complete both the online information and the requested documents must be received by the school.
If you do not have access to the Internet you may register at the school or any place you can access the Internet. If you know of families with kindergarten-age children who will be attending school next year, please share this information with them.
Some teachers and grade levels have put together a list of items that would be helpful for your student to bring to school with them. Click HERE to view the lists.
Wasatch boundaries: Click on the map to download a bigger map